Monday, December 3, 2012

Elf for Health - Week one review



Week one of the Elf for Health challenge is done and my final grade is less than stellar.  I tried...I really did, but I let life get in the way a bit too much.

On the plus side, I did some hard workouts 5 days last week.  And that's better than I had been doing before.

So, to review:

Monday:  Go Meatless Today. 
50% on day one.  Breakfast - Berries, yogurt and granola.  Lunch - Vegetable (with pasta) soup, cheese and salad.  Dinner - Chinese take-away  ::sigh::  I'm going to try again on another day.

Tuesday: Send a card or handwritten note to a friend.
Done and done.  Gold star to me.

Wednesday: Try a new workout today! 
New-ish workout.  Increasing walk/run intervals and then a bunch of ab work after.

Thursday: Get up 15 minutes early to meditate and reflect.
How hard can getting up 15 minutes be?  Answer: Very hard. 

Friday: How many colors can you eat today? Challenge yourself!
I didn't eat them all in great quantities but I think I got them all in :)

Weekend: Clean out your closet! Fill a bag with clothes to donate to Goodwill or send some belongings to Sandy victims.
Sadly, this didn't get done either.

And the new week starts today...

No comments:

Post a Comment