Friday, March 22, 2013

Vacation! - Grand Palladium Vallarta

We finally had enough.  Booked a week in Mexico at the lovely Grand Palladium Vallarta!

From Palladium website

Okay, so I've never been there before.  But it's 1) Not here.  2) On the beach.  3) Somewhere warm and 4) All Inclusive.  We have stayed many times at the Palladium in Riviera Maya, so we're familiar with the brand and very familiar with Mexico.

We leave in 3 weeks.

We leave in 3 weeks?

That's not a lot of time to get into bikini shape, but I'm going to try.  I signed up for a new fitness and nutrition plan...more on that after the first week is done.

I've been taking it a little easy this week because I'm running a 5 mile race (my first chip timed race ever) and I want to have a good showing.  I really want it to warm up though.

No comments:

Post a Comment