Monday, March 4, 2013

5 by the 5th Challenge - March



After last weeks outdoor long run I was totally set to do my 5k for March outside and see how I do without that silly treadmill holding me back :)  It was dry and sunny on Saturday and supposed to be more of the same for Sunday.

And then this happened Saturday night:


So back to the treadmill I go for another week - next weekend is supposed to be sunny and nice again, I hope it is so I can do a trial run for my 5 miler on the 23rd.

Anyhoo...

On my treadmill, again.  5k - 36:45  then, because I was supposed to do 4.5 miles,  I cut the pace back and finished off the last 2.2 k for a total time of 55:00.  Felt good, no pain or aches but I really wanted to be outside.

Oh well, there's always next month :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, silly snow! Always causing trouble. :) Nice job getting on the treadmill to get it done. Next month outside for sure!

    ReplyDelete