Monday, February 4, 2013

Time for an Update

I've been neglecting my blog again, it happens, but I haven't been neglecting my fitness which is good.  I've decided that I want to run a half marathon...this half marathon to be specific:


Yep, my plan is to run in this years runDisney Wine and Dine Half Marathon.  My plan is also to make my sister and my mom do it with me, Jess said okay (she's up for anything travel related and when I showed her the bling she was totally in) but mom is waffling.  But registration isn't for another month so I've got time to work on her.

Apparently one can't just go from ideas to 13.1 miles, so I've got books and a training schedule (I'm already on week 6...go me!) and shoes and gear...I'm ready to go.  I downloaded a random one of the Jeff Galloway schedules from the runDisney site and it has me finished training the week before the Calgary Marathon -  must be fate.

And that's what's up with me...more or less (we won't even start to talk about the Super Bowl...hubby is a huge 49ers fan, ouch)

No comments:

Post a Comment