Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello again world!

Hello Blog!

I've been neglecting you for years and I feel I should pick it up again.

I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about all of the food and travel that's been going on in the past three years.

And I'm really sorry that I haven't shared the diet that I went on (successfully, but I'll fill you in later) and the new fitness regiment I found (definitely more on that later) and the rather odd fascination I have with collecting finisher medals for 5k races (okay, I only have one...and it's plastic and plain but it makes me want to get MORE!)


So, here's a promise from me to you. Everyday during the month of November I will fill you in on stuff. It's pretty sweet, I know. Where else are you going to find that kind of deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment