My weekend so far:
- Bought a few Christmas presents on Friday (Canada apparently does Black Friday sales, even though our Thanksgiving was over a month ago).
- Had a birthday party for the boy. There's a ton of cake and candy left over. Which is bad.
- Watched the first 3 episodes of Murder, She Wrote on Netflix. I think having only 6 episodes of Sherlock has forced us to find something that we can't finish watching in a single weekend.
- Hung up one strand of Christmas lights. It required a drill, hooks, tie wraps and an extra power bar. There's 4 more windows to do, we might not be done until the new year.
- Baseball practice (boring), grocery shopping (busy), dinner out (A&W, oops), cleaned a little bit in preparation for watching the Grey Cup tomorrow.
....and that's about it. I worked out yesterday morning but didn't workout today. I NEED TO BE BETTER!
And it starts tomorrow.