Monday, July 27, 2009

California - Day Three

(I typed in Californication three times before getting it right)

Medieval Times - It's like wrestling but with the added bonus of horses and swords.



The first time we went to Anaheim Jet was 18 months old and I talked Adam into going to Medieval Times because I remembered it from a trip I took when I was 14. He just about had a heart attack when he saw the price of tickets, but when it was all over I had a convert on my hands. Yes it's cheezy, over the top and an excuse to get you to spend money; but it's also a whole lot of fun if you let go and allow yourself to roll with the punches and have a good time.



And there's always booze to help you along the path.

I got a smoking' deal on the tickets which helped a whole lot.

Jet's jumping around in the hotel room fighting bad guys with his foam axe and shield, this is the first time he's stayed awake for the whole thing, I think it will take a while for him to go to sleep tonight.

(I'm trying to convince Adam to see if his work buddy wants to go before we leave. We'll see)

In other news we spent three hours in Disneyland before the crowds got to be too much for us prairie loving Canadians.



Although not before Jet weaseled an Indiana Jones getup of out us.





And a random picture that Jet took. Just because.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring, but dollars to doughnuts it's not the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment