Monday, July 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



This weeks plan was a bit more challenging due to the cleanse I'm doing this week. I'm supposed to cut out; processed foods, high fat foods, sugars, alcohol and focus on whole grains, lean meats and lots of fruit and veg.

And it didn't say anything about limiting salt, thank goodness, or I'd really be hooped.

My child had complete melt-down before, during and after the grocery trip, so I'm almost certainly headed back to the store for more fresh fruit and veg since I forgot basic stuff like lettuce and tomatoes.

Monday: Steak fajitas with corn on the cob.

Tuesday: Roast pork medallions (left over from Sunday) with bell peppers and zucchini

Wednesday: Baked or BBQ chicken with rice and mixed veggies. I got a big package of chicken so I'll dice up and freeze the extra for something next week, maybe chicken and rice wraps.

Thursday: Spinach quiche. And a salad if I make it to the grocery.

Friday: If we're at home, hamburgers or mini meatloves. Maybe. Or Pizza.

I'll attempt to feed the boy (who's 4) dinner, but he isn't a fan of things that aren't Nutella sandwiches and cucumbers.

Want to join the meal planning? Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie

Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment