Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cleanse - Day 6

I can see the finish line....it's soooo close.

Feeling good, but getting a little bored of it all. If I was doing Weight Watchers or something else it would have been a good day, but I did cave to peer pressure and made pizza out of a box for dinner. It caught up with me throughout the entire evening.

Talked with Mom today, she's having a bit more aches and pains than I am. Mostly in her lower back, it's something to do with the detox but I'm not sure what's going on. I had the same thing the first time I did it and didn't know if it was something I did or a result of the cleanse. Apparently, cleanse.

...sorry back now. Cake day today. Had a small piece of carrot cake (shame) and a bunch of veggies and fruit (yay)

Anyhoo...in general am doing well. Down another pound too :)

TTYL,

Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment